- This event has passed.
Rhône Valley 101 with Chapoutier ***Postponed untill further notice***
March 24, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+4AED280
**To be added to the waitlist please send us an email.
Join The Tasting Class and guest presenter Quentin Possidoni, from celebrated organic and biodynamic wine producer Chapoutier. He will guide a lesson on key regions and styles of wine from the Rhône Valley’s most prominent sub-regions.
Plus, we’ll enjoy a comparative tasting of how Rhône Valley grape varieties perform Australia, their home-away-from-home.
The seven wines we will taste are:
- M.Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône Blanc,
- M.Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône Rouge,
- M.Chapoutier, Invitare, Condrieu
- M.Chapoutier, Les Meysonniers, Crozes-Hermitage Rouge
- M.Chapoutier, Les Bécasses, Côte-Rôtie
- M.Chapoutier, La Bernardine, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Domaine Terlato and Chapoutier, L-Block, Shiraz, Pyrenees, VIC, Australia
A selection of light bites will be served.
Spaces are strictly limited and RSVPs are essential.
Please register to [email protected]