- This event has passed.
Dine around with FooDiva
March 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+4AED850
Fancy dining around Dubai with FooDiva? ‘Fun is the new fine dining’ is an intimate and mystery dining experience tasting handpicked dishes from three best-in-class restaurants in Dubai – all in one night with FooDiva herself as your personal guide. So what does the experience include?
- Each of the three high-end restaurants serves a different course and cuisine, with platefuls of fun foodie trivia by FooDiva.
- Start the evening with Ruinart Rosé French Champagne and canapés at our first secret venue.
- Start the evening with R de Ruinart Champagne and an Oyster tasting class
- The evening progresses with signature dishes at each of the three restaurants presented by the chefs and paired with wine courtesy of MMI. A sommelier from The Tasting Class will explain the wines.
- All restaurants are in close proximity – with car transfers provided.
- The evening starts at 6.30pm and will end at approximately 10.30pm in a different venue to the first restaurant. The meeting point of the first restaurant will be advised in advance. The rest will remain a secret!
- All guests will receive a gift bag with vouchers from MMI, Le Clos and Al Hamra Cellar, Avantcha Tea and Lakrids by Johan Bülow gourmet chocolates.
- Cost: AED850 per person to include all food, Champagne, wine, cocktails and car transfers.
- Only 12 spots available! Advance booking with pre-payment is required.
- Note: restaurants do change to retain an element of mystery.