- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting – Chile
April 20, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+4
Do you always buy the same bottles? Would you like to branch out and try something new but aren’t quite sure where to begin? Join us as we’ll introduce some new grapes that you’re sure to love!
Our FREE Virtual Happy Hour tastings continue this week, and beyond. We’ve included a LOT of info here so you’re able to stock up while you’re out for essentials.
What we will be tasting:
1. Valdivieso Merlot (60 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any really affordable Merlot from Chile.
2. Leyda Carménère (89 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any Carménère
3. Casillero del Diablo Reserva Sauvignon Blanc (67 AED)
Alternative bottle: Any Sauvignon Blanc, or any white from Casablanca Valley in Chile.
Here’s what you need to know and do if you want to join.
- Follow @TheTastingClass on Instagram or Facebook
- Grab the same or similar product we’ll be tasting – below are the grapes we’ll start with & some alternative ideas if you can’t get the same.
- Join in from home via Insta or FB Live, taste along and ask questions
All the grapes have been sourced from MMI in Dubai and Spinneys in Abu Dhabi, who are offering a 10% discount off bubbles, grapes & spirits when you show this email in-store. However, if you’re already well-stocked, just grab a similar bottle (suggestions below), such as the same grape variety, and join in!
If you’re really into it, download some tasting aids too! Here are some free versions online:
– Folly Tasting Matt
– Folly Tasting Wheel